What We Do
Artlift provides Arts on Prescription courses and multi-arts projects through which participants can move into a different space in their minds and/or in life.
We are a specialist creative health charity co-producing projects and courses for people living with mental health challenges, long-term chronic pain and/or who are living with or moving on from cancer. Find out more about Arts on Prescription…
Impact on sector development
As one of the longest-running Arts on Prescription providers in the UK, Artlift actively seeks to ensure our learning and expertise is shared. We do so through:
- Providing Artist residencies and consultancy through which to grow knowledge, expertise and confidence in delivery of Arts on Prescription in other areas (e.g. through a Public Health supported partnership in Wiltshire)
- A 13+ year relationship with the University of Gloucestershire, who regularly analyse our shared data and public papers. Click here to see some of the papers and reports on Artlift
- Contributing to national events and studies that advance thinking in the sector, e.g. the MARCH Network 2019 Arts on Prescription conference at the Royal Society of Public Health
- Working with partners and consortia to share and push forwards best practice, including:
- Gloucestershire Creative Health Consortium
- A national micro-network of Arts & Mental Health focused providers led by Arts Network
- Find out more about our partners.
Are you a potential participant?
If you are an individual living in Gloucestershire and would like to put yourself forward for either our Create Well, ICU Leavers or Flourish programmes, please...
Are you a health professional?
If you are a health, VCSE or social prescribing professional, or are working with a patient / service user who could benefit from Arts on Prescription please...