Useful Links and Resources
We want everyone to continue to enjoy creating and making, so here are some useful resources and links to inspire and motivate you:
- Gloucestershire Resource Centre – arts and crafts ideas on our local Scrapstore’s Facebook page
- Cinderford Artspace – an online gallery and tutorials on their website and Facebook page
- Gallery McKee – watercolour tips from local artist Paul McKee
- Roses Theatre Tewkesbury – lots of creative ideas on the theatre’s Facebook page
- Look Again – this Mindful Photography company has been offering tasters (e.g. a free seven-day taster ‘Re-frame Your Now’ programme)
- Firstsite – register to download activity packs with contributions from UK artists including Antony Gormley, Sarah Lucas and Grayson Perry
- Do, Think, Share – sign up for free daily creative challenges with #64millionartists
- Bored Panda – have compiled a list of virtual museum tours
- Open Culture – free museum colouring books to download and print
- Royal Academy’s Family How to Activities – worldclass exhibitions and creative activities for all ages
- The Space‘s Culture to your Couch – bringing cultural content like theatre and opera into your home
- Art Branches Facebook group – daily arts challenges
- Arts for Health Milton Keynes – a selection of arts activities to help you feel good
- Pinterest – some great ideas and start you own board to save images or articles that inspire you and / or your Move On group.
- YouTube – treasure trove of art tutorials which you can use to hone techniques or try new ones out.
- Free online museum tours – Google Arts and Culture has a vast selection of images and free museum and gallery tours.
- Walks in nature – inspiration from artists heavily inspired by nature.
This is just a start. There are multiple organisations providing online resources and ideas. We hope that you’ll find this list a good starting point for inspiration!
Current Artlift Participants and Move On group leaders who’ve been given a password by their Artlift artist, can access course resources here:
Evidence Of Imapct
Find outmore about the impact that our courses have