Useful Links and Resources
These include links to other organisations who, since social distancing measures have been in place, have been putting resources online.
All publicly available resources and links can be found on this page. Click on the organisation’s name below to go to their website or Facebook page.
- Gloucestershire Resource Centre – arts and crafts ideas on our local Scrapstore’s Facebook page
- Cinderford Artspace – an online gallery and tutorials on their website and Facebook page.
- Gallery McKee – watercolour tips from local artist Paul McKee
- Roses Theatre Tewkesbury: lots of creative ideas on the theatre’s Facebook page
- Look Again – this Mindful Photography company has been offering tasters (e.g. a free 7-day taster ‘Re-frame Your Now’ programme)
- The MARCH Network’s ‘Creative Isolation’ resource – a list of creative ways to support mental health at home during these unique and uncertain times
- Firstsite – register to download activity packs with contributions from UK artists including Antony Gormley, Sarah Lucas, Grayson Perry
- Do, Think, Share – sign up for free daily creative challenges with #64millionartists
- Bored Panda – have compiled a list of virtual museum tours
- Open Culture – free museum colouring books to download and print
- Royal Academy’s Family How To activities – world class exhibitions and creative activities for all ages
- Emily Hett – you can download, print and colour in free drawings and sign up for the artist’s art tutorials
- The Space’s Culture to your Couch – bringing cultural content (Theatre, Opera, etc) into your home
- Art Branches Facebook group – daily arts challenges
- Arts for Health Milton Keynes – a selection of both arts and cultural activities you can try
Please note: that this list is not comprehensive – there are many other organisations providing online resources and ideas. Our inclusion of organisations on this list is not an endorsement; however, we hope that you’ll find some activities here to get you through during lockdown and/or social distancing!